The Fountain of Life Church is a ministry with a mission to provide a home for the lost; guide those in search of direction, purpose and calling; and raise a people who are committed to making a difference.
The Fountain of Life Church exists to teach men and women the art of building successful relationships and the principles of leadership so they can be all they were created to be.
With the help of the Holy Spirit, we strive to NURTURE and DEVELOP all to the full potential of their callings, thereby raising them to be the leaders they are called to be in their different places of life
- We believe in one God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Creator of all things.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and was crucified for the sins of mankind; He died, was buried and rose from the dead on the third day. He ascended into heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father and is true God and true man.
- We believe in the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal joy of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
- We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness, purity of heart and life.
- We believe in water baptism, in the baptism in the Holy Spirit as distinct from the New Birth, and evidenced by speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4).
- We believe in the gifts of the Spirit, and the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit. We believe all these are available to believers.
- We believe in the Christian’s hope – the soon coming, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Team work
- Hard work